- Lot: 1 sqft
- Built in 1966
- HOA Fee: $339
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- Amenities Included \ Club House, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Other, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Ocean, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 282
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0021 B:0130 L:0082
- Zillow Home ID: 109723768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 0.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in West Haven, and 82.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|83 West Walk UNIT 83 West Haven, CT||$159K||2||1.5||1,174|
|81 West Walk UNIT 81 West Haven, CT||$178K||2||1||1,093|
|83 West Walk W Haven, CT||$176K||2||1.5||1,174|
|84 West Walk UNIT 84 West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,174|
|80 West Walk UNIT 80 West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1||1,093|
|85 West Walk UNIT 85 West Haven, CT||$159K||2||1.5||1,174|
|79 West Walk UNIT 79 West Haven, CT||$153K||2||1||1,093|
|78 West Walk UNIT 78 West Haven, CT||$154K||2||1||1,093|
|86 West Walk UNIT 86 West Haven, CT||$159K||2||1.5||1,174|
|61 West Walk UNIT 61 West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,174|
|87 West Walk UNIT 87 West Haven, CT||$160K||2||1.5||1,174|
|76 West Walk UNIT 76 West Haven, CT||$153K||2||1||1,093|
|88 West Walk UNIT 88 West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,174|
|89 West Walk W Haven, CT||$212K||2||2||1,174|
|89 West Walk UNIT 89 West Haven, CT||$211K||2||2||1,174|
|75 West Walk UNIT 75 West Haven, CT||$154K||2||1||1,093|
|97 West Walk UNIT 97 West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,174|
|96 West Walk UNIT 96 West Haven, CT||$159K||2||1.5||1,174|
|90 West Walk UNIT 90 West Haven, CT||$211K||2||1.5||1,174|
|73 West Walk UNIT 73 West Haven, CT||$154K||2||1||1,093|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!