820 23rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $289,950
- Price/sqft: $225
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 230 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Bay Windows, Carpet, Eat-in Kitchen, Gas Heat, Hardwood Cabinets, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 6058600280
- Zillow Home ID: 48977913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 23rd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Judkins Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92% higher than in Seattle, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Judkins Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Judkins Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292