Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-335K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Woodbridge is $18,064.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Woodbridge is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 480
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- For Sale: Y
- Ownership: Condo
- Last Update Type: OTHER
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Icemaker
- Appliances: Stove
- Dining Kitchen: Fam Rm Off Kit
- Dining Kitchen: Gourmet
- Dining Kitchen: Liv-Din Combo
- Handicap: Other
- Type: Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Condo Coop Payment Freq: Monthly
- Parking: Garage
- Locale Listing Status: NO KO
- Listing Status: Pending
- SystemLocale: MRIS
- Cooling: Central Air Conditioning
- Amenities: Bathroom(s) - Ceramic Tile
- Amenities: Countertop(s) - Granite
- Amenities: Master Bathroom - Separate Shower
- Appliances: Range - Gas
- Amenities: Master Bedroom - Full Bathroom
- Amenities: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Amenities: Master Bathroom - Separate Tub
- Appliances: Dryer - Stacked
- Amenities: 2 Attached Master Bathrooms
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 849235145504
- Zillow Home ID: 80614001
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22191 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8% higher than in Woodbridge, and 24.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22191 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbridge.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 820 Belmont Bay Dr|
Nearby Schools in Woodbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!