820 Civic Center Dr, Santa Clara, CA 950504 beds, 2 baths, 2,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $364
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22429022
- Zillow Home ID: 64570338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 Civic Center Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% higher than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 1595 Lafayette St Santa Clara, CA$1.08M431,725
- 1607 Lafayette St Santa Clara, CA$825K322,025
- 1647 Lafayette St Santa Clara, CA$551K22988
- 500 El Camino Real Santa Clara, CA$1.07M43--
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 113 Santa Clara, CA$568K111,520
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 125 Santa Clara, CA$578K111,517
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 122 Santa Clara, CA$574K211,580
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 105 Santa Clara, CA$567K111,520
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 211 Santa Clara, CA$461K111,030
- 1777 Lafayette St APT 108 Santa Clara, CA$574K111,600
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 214 Santa Clara, CA$479K111,220
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 116 Santa Clara, CA$432KStudio1884
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 123 Santa Clara, CA$570K111,550
- 1777 Lafayette St APT 107 Santa Clara, CA$531K111,560
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 124 Santa Clara, CA$618K211,530
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 213 Santa Clara, CA$543K111,380
- 1777 Lafayette St STE 208 Santa Clara, CA$540K111,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.