- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
820 Helmsdale Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441124 beds, 2 baths, 2,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $47,500
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 68102002
- Zillow Home ID: 33648869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 Helmsdale Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.4% greater than in Cleveland Metro, and 173.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland Heights home values.
- 816 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$128K532,170
- 824 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland, OH$121K422,114
- 16021 Helmsdale Rd East Cleveland, OH$67K422,266
- 828 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland, OH$112K421,952
- 16025 Helmsdale Rd East Cleveland, OH$76K422,140
- 832 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland, OH$117K532,062
- 836 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$86K422,088
- 829 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$80K422,198
- 833 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland, OH$94K422,575
- 825 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$71K422,266
- 837 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland, OH$91K422,056
- 821 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$72K422,072
- 840 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$61K311,368
- 841 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$67K421,976
- 817 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$85K532,576
- 16016 Caledonia Ave Cleveland, OH$48K311,019
- 16020 Caledonia Ave Cleveland, OH$55K311,144
- 16012 Caledonia Ave Cleveland, OH$68K422,076
- 845 Helmsdale Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$69K311,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.