820 Rugby St, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $118,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 575 sqft
- Driveway Parking, Pets OK With Approval, Private Yard/Coutyard
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 142229509202040
- Zillow Home ID: 46123847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 Rugby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 828 Rugby St Orlando, FL$226K221,256
- 2414 Holly Ln Orlando, FL$315K321,496
- 806 Rugby St # 806-A Orlando, FL$81K11779
- 806 Rugby St # 806-C Orlando, FL$81K11779
- 806 Rugby St APT 4 Orlando, FL$81K11772
- 806 Rugby St # 806-B Orlando, FL$81K21772
- 900 Rugby St Orlando, FL$226K221,256
- 821 Rugby St Orlando, FL$318K431,847
- 804 Rugby St # 804-A Orlando, FL$80K11779
- 804 Rugby St # 804-C Orlando, FL$81K11779
- 804 Rugby St APT 4 Orlando, FL$81K11772
- 804 Rugby St APT 2 Orlando, FL$80K11772
- 2425 Holly Ln #1 Orlando, FL$68K------
- 802 Rugby St APT 1 Orlando, FL$80K11779
- 829 Rugby St Orlando, FL$259K321,326
- 823 Vassar St Orlando, FL$347K421,998
- 811 Rugby St Orlando, FL$316K31.51,732
- 811 Vassar St Orlando, FL$216K211,173
- 2415 Eaton Ln Orlando, FL$282K432,371
- 901 Rugby St Orlando, FL$256K321,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.