- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
820 S Macdill Ave, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 2 baths, 1,754 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $245,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street, 620 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,754 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1179710000
- Zillow Home ID: 45050976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 S Macdill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkland Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% lower than in Tampa, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkland Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkland Estates home values.
- 818 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$363K321,182
- 824 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$480K32.52,573
- 816 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$432K432,230
- 817 S Woodlyn Dr Tampa, FL$881K442,996
- 2901 W Parkland Blvd Tampa, FL$1.02M322,378
- 812 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$370K431,874
- 813 S Woodlyn Dr Tampa, FL$756K443,212
- 2905 W Parkland Blvd Tampa, FL$554K332,334
- 821 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$732K343,692
- 817 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$716K52.52,640
- 808 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$442K221,500
- 811 S Woodlyn Dr Tampa, FL$445K322,512
- 823 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$483K322,138
- 813 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$674K43.53,650
- 811 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$721K43.53,650
- 806 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$462K332,264
- 809 S Woodlyn Dr Tampa, FL$1.52M86.56,377
- 3101 W Parkland Blvd Tampa, FL$793K53.54,097
- 809 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL$625K43.53,318
- 2906 W Parkland Blvd Tampa, FL$916K433,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.