820 Vermont St, Watsonville, CA 950763 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $303,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 01912222000
- Zillow Home ID: 16119372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95076 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Watsonville, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
- 824 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$395K321,439
- 816 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$410K321,600
- 445 Wagner Ave Watsonville, CA$442K321,973
- 812 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$394K321,374
- 821 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$359K31.51,365
- 817 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$386K311,365
- 825 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$567K231,987
- 815 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$537K432,934
- 829 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$542K322,215
- 808 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$477K322,028
- 821 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$456K321,862
- 817 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$451K321,770
- 827 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$630K322,664
- 813 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$503K432,913
- 809 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$432K321,825
- 804 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$498K32.52,257
- 809 Vermont St Watsonville, CA$424K321,836
- 801 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$524K433,121
- 820 Delaware St Watsonville, CA$391K211,252
- 816 Virginia St Watsonville, CA$355K321,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.