820 W Lee St, Seattle, WA 981195 beds, 4 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6169901060
- Zillow Home ID: 48986677
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 W Lee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1408 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$913K421,970
- 1412 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.13M32.53,000
- 810 W Lee St Seattle, WA$849K332,080
- 1416 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.69M43.53,200
- 819 W Lee St Seattle, WA$2.19M334,510
- 806 W Lee St Seattle, WA$607K211,180
- 1228 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.31M43.53,280
- 1422 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$657K211,180
- 1409 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$763K212,400
- 1411 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.29M53.53,310
- 1224 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$719K211,360
- 1428 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.41M43.253,640
- 1235 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.45M422,740
- 1401 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1M422,750
- 1222 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.28M222,550
- 1419 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.2M43.254,270
- 1413 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$380K22.251,514
- 1231 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.27M42.752,700
- 1233 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$936K32.53,190
- 1218 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$875K42.252,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!