- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
820 Woodruff Pl, Charlotte, NC 282083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 07103501
- Zillow Home ID: 6181096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 820 Woodruff Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wesley Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 55.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% lower than in Charlotte, and 223.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesley Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesley Heights home values.
- 812 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$188K311,595
- 1949 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$371K33.52,843
- 1945 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$300K332,024
- 1953 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$309K32.51,872
- 808 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$211K432,294
- 1941 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$309K32.52,205
- 1937 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$301K32.52,060
- 905 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$258K321,468
- 901 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$249K321,388
- 1954 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$308K32.52,108
- 909 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$268K221,523
- 829 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$256K321,412
- 800 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$215K42.51,920
- 915 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC--------
- 825 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$245K321,400
- 1933 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$280K331,872
- 821 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$261K321,400
- 1950 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$269K321,900
- 817 Woodruff Pl Charlotte, NC$258K321,400
- 1946 Lela Ave Charlotte, NC$301K32.51,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.