8200 Acapulco Pl, Riverside, CA 925043 beds, 2 baths, 1,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 462 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,076 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 227071010
- Zillow Home ID: 17851052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8200 Acapulco Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ramona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% higher than in Riverside, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ramona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ramona home values.
- 8210 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$265K31.751,652
- 8211 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$248K31.751,448
- 8224 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$235K321,448
- 4278 Eileen St Riverside, CA$209K31912
- 4268 Eileen St Riverside, CA$211K31912
- 4286 Eileen St Riverside, CA$217K31922
- 8225 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$253K321,448
- 4260 Eileen St Riverside, CA$205K31912
- 8236 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$261K31.751,448
- 4296 Eileen St Riverside, CA$203K31922
- 8235 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$227K321,448
- 4250 Eileen St Riverside, CA$214K31922
- 4306 Eileen St Riverside, CA$197K31912
- 8242 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$244K421,448
- 4242 Eileen St Riverside, CA$309K421,752
- 8241 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$264K321,478
- 4316 Eileen St Riverside, CA$251K3--912
- 8254 Acapulco Pl Riverside, CA$253K31.751,448
- 4232 Eileen St Riverside, CA$262K311,392
- 4277 Eileen St Riverside, CA$209K31922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.