8200 Oceanview Ter APT 214, San Francisco, CA 941321 bed, 1 bath, 747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $373,000
- Price/sqft: $499
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 370
- Floor size: 747 sqft
- Parcel #: 7126A247
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 67394516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8200 Oceanview Ter APT 214
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ingleside Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 357.1% greater than in San Francisco, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ingleside Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ingleside Heights home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292