- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,498 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $73,900
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 476290
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- FLOORS \ TILE, POOL \ NONE, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, Project Name \ NONE, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, ZONING \ RES SINGLE, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, Room 1 \ Living Room, STYLE \ RANCH, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, INTERIOR \ W\D HOOKUPS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, DINING TYPE \ FORMAL DINING ROOM, LOT LOCATION \ CORNER, SIDING \ BRICK, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, ENERGY \ INSULATED WALLS, ENERGY \ RIDGE VENT, INTERIOR \ SOME BLINDS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, FLOORS \ WOOD LAMINATE, COOLING \ AIR\AIR HTPMP, INTERIOR \ FIREPLACE, Room 6 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 4 \ Dining\Living, Room 2 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 3 \ Family Room, MISC EQUIPMENT \ GARAGE OPENER
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 061S291010006006
- Zillow Home ID: 44631852
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-137K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32514 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32514 homes, this home is 1.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Pensacola, and 159% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
|4582 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$116K||--||2||1,576|
|8210 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$136K||--||2||1,936|
|4567 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$122K||3||2||--|
|8205 Fathom Rd Pensacola, FL||$109K||3||2||1,611|
|8215 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$145K||3||2.5||1,913|
|8205 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$141K||3||2||1,808|
|8225 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$89K||--||2||1,190|
|8215 Fathom Rd Pensacola, FL||$96K||--||2||1,443|
|8220 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$137K||--||2||1,692|
|4577 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$84K||--||2||1,065|
|8235 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$129K||--||2||1,747|
|4579 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$91K||3||2||1,224|
|4581 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$215K||3||2||2,511|
|4583 Tradewinds Dr Pensacola, FL||$199K||--||2.5||2,511|
|4585 Tradewinds Way Pensacola, FL||$83K||3||2||1,100|
|8225 Fathom Rd Pensacola, FL||$112K||--||2||1,486|
|4635 Citadel Dr Pensacola, FL||$117K||--||2||1,595|
|8237 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$106K||--||2||1,318|
|8230 Sharkhead Cir Pensacola, FL||$111K||--||2||1,345|
|8200 Fathom Rd Pensacola, FL||$119K||--||2||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!