8201 Vulcan St, Saint Louis, MO 631112 beds, 2 baths, 1,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Range, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Wetbar, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Parking Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 32000001800
- Zillow Home ID: 2958326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8201 Vulcan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Saint Louis, and 194.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 218 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$128K431,908
- 8215 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO------1,280
- 214 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$64K--11,705
- 8219 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$71K--11,278
- 212 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$56K321,458
- 8214 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$53K--1736
- 8216 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$46K--1816
- 8220 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$56K--1672
- 206 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$55K--1756
- 8224 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$42K--1674
- 8225 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$54K--1686
- 204 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$45K--1724
- 8214 Water St Saint Louis, MO$52K--21,536
- 200 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$43K--11,568
- 316 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 8218 Water St Saint Louis, MO$51K--11,168
- 8300 Vulcan St Saint Louis, MO$229K--43,720
- 8222 Water St Saint Louis, MO$44K--1777
- 318 E Davis St Saint Louis, MO$48K11994
- 8215 Reilly Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--21,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.