8205 Kroger Farm Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45243
Sold on 7/1/11: $1,100,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Single Family:7,000 sq ft
- Lot:3.18 acres
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $1,100,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional FeaturesINCSCREEN PORCH, EXQUISITE 4 STALL HORSE BARN W/ LOFT & HALF BATH, 2 HVC SYSTEMS CONVENIENT TO I-275
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow895
- Elementary SchoolINDIAN HILL EXE.
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size816
- HeatingPropane butane
- High SchoolINDIAN HILL EXE.
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Lot Depth453
- Lot Width300
- Middle SchoolINDIAN HILL EXE.
- Neighborhood NameINDIAN HILL
- Parcel #6290270001800
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count14
- School DistrictIndian Hill Ex Vill
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34423086
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,249,403||$1.09M – $1.55M||+$60,899||$178||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,875/mo||$1.1K – $7.0K/mo||-$293||$0.55||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 45243 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for The Village of Indian Hill as a whole. Among 45243 homes, this home is valued 322.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45243 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 126.5% greater than in The Village of Indian Hill, and 70.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45243 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in The Village of Indian Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45243 home values.
Neighborhood for 8205 Kroger Farm Road
- 8225 Kroger Farm Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.68M55.55,786
- 8255 Kroger Farm Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.36M43.55,176
- 9530 Cunningham Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.08M34.04,486
- 9440 Cunningham Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.35M44.04,511
- 8050 Kroger Farm Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.35M44.010,000
- 9805 Fox Hollow Ln Cincinnati, OH$1.8M56.05,342
- 325 Front St New Richmond, OH$108K31.51,308
- 9575 Cunningham Rd Cincinnati, OH$2.31M88.511,934
- 6091 2nd St Miamiville, OH$123K41.02,008
- 9187 Camargo Rd Cincinnati, OH$2.71M57.07,847
- 9875 Fox Hollow Ln Cincinnati, OH$960K43.52,971
- 9855 Fox Hollow Ln Cincinnati, OH$1.92M56.57,800
- 9755 Cunningham Rd Cincinnati, OH$2.29M67.05,764
- 199 Timber Trl Loveland, OH$218K42.52,222
- 9775 Cunningham Rd Cincinnati, OH$1.16M56.510,000
- Timber Trl Loveland, OH--32.52,070
- 9600 Whitegate Ln Cincinnati, OH$786K44.03,321
- 7949 Camp Rd Camp Dennison, OH$114K21.0992
- 9928 Lincoln Rd Camp Dennison, OH$167K31.01,793
- 7715 Buckingham Rd Cincinnati, OH$2.85M57.57,207
Nearby Schools in The Village of Indian Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005