8205 N Alaska St, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1465530000
- Zillow Home ID: 68576459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8205 N Alaska Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sulphur Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.1% higher than in Tampa, and 414.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
835 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 8207 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$71K321,200
- 8203 N Alaska St # AB Tampa, FL$77K221,715
- 8209 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$73K321,708
- 8201 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$63K321,200
- 8206 N 11th St Tampa, FL$81K21.51,770
- 8216 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$99K321,200
- 8204 N 11th St Tampa, FL$65K211,512
- 8204 N 11th St APT B Tampa, FL$72K21750
- 8211 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$40K11680
- 8210 N 11th St Tampa, FL$84K421,518
- 8202 N 11th St Tampa, FL$72K321,200
- 8206 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$45K21967
- 8208 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$54K311,146
- 8204 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$49K31.5972
- 8210 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$67K321,200
- 8202 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$43K21906
- 8213 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$45K21979
- 8214 N 11th St Tampa, FL$50K211,012
- 8212 N Alaska St Tampa, FL$49K32840
- 8121 N Alaska St # AB Tampa, FL$144K422,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.