8205 NW 118th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731623 beds, 2 baths, 1,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,923 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 120641080
- Zillow Home ID: 21915048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8205 Nw 118th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.7% less than in Oklahoma City, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 8209 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,953
- 8201 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,971
- 8204 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$204K32.52,655
- 8208 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,966
- 8200 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$125K321,961
- 8204 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$143K322,057
- 11717 Glenhurst Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$123K433,003
- 8200 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,963
- 8208 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$136K32.51,922
- 8213 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$166K222,301
- 8212 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$166K322,170
- 8125 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$177K422,791
- 8205 NW 117th St Oklahoma City, OK$173K332,460
- 8205 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$213K432,747
- 8212 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$150K322,117
- 11904 Windmill Rd Oklahoma City, OK$144K322,108
- 8209 NW 119th St Oklahoma City, OK$145K422,100
- 8201 NW 117th St Oklahoma City, OK$143K421,922
- 8209 NW 117th St Oklahoma City, OK$146K422,005
- 8217 NW 118th St Oklahoma City, OK$168K322,122
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!