8205 Nectar Ridge Ct, Odessa, FL 335564 beds, 4 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 374 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $244,900
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: T2590326
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 656 sqft
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0028888264
- Zillow Home ID: 99643728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8205 Nectar Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33556, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.1% less than in Citrus Park, and 2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33556 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33556 home values.
- 8230 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$262K322,141
- 8203 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$281K432,362
- 8207 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$275K321,825
- 8209 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$229K321,617
- 8201 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$253K321,642
- 8211 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$237K321,863
- 8210 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$267K432,364
- 8213 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$275K432,383
- 8212 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$300K43.52,541
- 8202 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$280K321,613
- 8215 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$317K432,854
- 8214 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$260K322,179
- 15018 Rails Rd Odessa, FL--------
- 15026 Rails Rd Odessa, FL$138K21.51,064
- 8217 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$272K432,383
- 8216 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$264K422,259
- 15033 Rails Rd Odessa, FL$243K321,760
- 8219 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$265K322,179
- 8218 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$297K33.52,500
- 8261 Nectar Ridge Ct Odessa, FL$417K33.52,725
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.