8206 Cora St, Sunland, CA 910403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,599 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $205,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,599 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2560030010
- Zillow Home ID: 20097364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8206 Cora Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Los Angeles, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunland home values.
- 10131 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$442K221,384
- 8212 Cora St Sunland, CA$423K3--1,216
- 10117 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$548K321,970
- 8216 Cora St Sunland, CA$472K321,591
- 8205 Cora St Sunland, CA$452K221,420
- 8201 Cora St Sunland, CA$405K21.51,469
- 8211 Cora St Sunland, CA$515K322,390
- 8215 Cora St Sunland, CA$477K321,576
- 8222 Cora St Sunland, CA$431K321,216
- 8201 Mcgroarty St Sunland, CA$549K332,209
- 8221 Mcgroarty St Sunland, CA$625K332,099
- 10136 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$539K321,971
- 10122 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$474K221,392
- 8208 Day St Sunland, CA$447K221,466
- 8219 Cora St Sunland, CA$482K221,679
- 8202 Day St Sunland, CA$484K321,674
- 8214 Day St Sunland, CA$424K321,164
- 10140 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$631K352,558
- 10140 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$1.26M454,400
- 10112 Mcvine Ave Sunland, CA$573K232,033
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!