- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8209 Glencullen Ct, Dublin, OH 430174 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,567 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 273007489
- Zillow Home ID: 34068602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8209 Glencullen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Dublin, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43017 home values.
- 8217 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$459K43.53,194
- 8211 Amberleigh Way Dublin, OH$325K32.52,394
- 8210 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$468K43.53,917
- 8225 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$495K43.14,198
- 8202 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$536K45.53,731
- 8218 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$554K43.53,950
- 8210 Amberleigh Way Dublin, OH$368K42.52,943
- 8223 Amberleigh Way Dublin, OH$417K43.52,843
- 8233 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$554K43.54,210
- 8226 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$440K43.53,185
- 8231 Amberleigh Way Dublin, OH$489K43.53,714
- 4893 Carrigan Ridge Dr Dublin, OH$444K433,567
- 8068 Dublin Rd Dublin, OH$329K211,048
- 4980 Dunkerrin Ct Dublin, OH$406K42.52,966
- 8234 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$454K553,321
- 8241 Glencullen Ct Dublin, OH$441K43.53,153
- 8239 Amberleigh Way Dublin, OH$464K43.54,631
- 4892 Carrigan Ridge Dr Dublin, OH$457K43.53,344
- 4988 Dunkerrin Ct Dublin, OH$412K42.53,014
- 4972 Dunkerrin Ct Dublin, OH$426K433,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292