8209 Sanctuary Dr, Columbus, OH 43235
- Days on Zillow348
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- MLS #212016578
- Parcel #610203132
- Room Count8
- School DistrictWORTHINGTON CSD 2516 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID34124236
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$421,152||$366K – $501K||+$6,370||$111||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,238/mo||$1.8K – $2.7K/mo||-$200||$0.59||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Olentangy High Bluffs home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among Olentangy High Bluffs homes, this home is 173.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.7% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Olentangy High Bluffs home values.
Neighborhood for 8209 Sanctuary Drive
- 101 Lake Bluff Dr Columbus, OH--45.05,978
- 120 Lake Bluff Dr Columbus, OH$410K43.54,304
- 8242 Windsong Ct Columbus, OH$334K34.03,018
- 8169 Lake Bluff Ct Columbus, OH$381K42.53,696
- 137 Sanctuary Ct Columbus, OH$377K43.53,384
- 8236 Windsong Ct # 3 Columbus, OH$249K32.01,954
- 8242 Windsong Ct # 6 Columbus, OH$315K33.53,018
- 134 Green Springs Dr Columbus, OH$330K32.52,540
- 133 Lake Bluff Dr Columbus, OH$350K12.03,511
- 131 Green Springs Dr Columbus, OH$268K32.01,964
- 8188 Lake Bluff Ct Columbus, OH$383K42.03,410
- 139 Green Springs Dr Columbus, OH$318K34.13,085
- 174 Lake Bluff Dr Columbus, OH$425K54.55,071
- 30 Dillmont Dr Columbus, OH$69K--1.01,144
- 216 Lake Bluff Dr Columbus, OH$357K42.53,422
- 212 Green Springs Dr Columbus, OH$332K32.53,026
- 60 Highbluffs Blvd # 60 Columbus, OH$123K23.01,320
- 71 Highland Pointe Cir # 71 Columbus, OH$150K23.01,832
- 69 Highland Pointe Cir # 69 Columbus, OH$158K33.01,832
- 61 Highland Pointe Cir # 61 Columbus, OH$187K33.02,208
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Worthington Estates Elementary (assigned) K-6 2.0 mi
- Worthingway Middle (assigned) 7-8 2.1 mi
- Thomas Worthington High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- Slate Hill Elementary K-6 1.0 mi
- Olentangy Meadows Elementary K-5 1.1 mi
- Worthington Park Elementary K-6 1.6 mi
- Worthington Christian Schools 9-12 1.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005