- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 281 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,271 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 1472313
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Converted Garage \ No, Ground Mounted? Y\N \ Yes, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, PvPool \ No, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Great Room Y\N \ No, Washer Included? \ No, Dryer Included? \ No, Zoning \ Single-Family, Dining Room Description \ Dining Area, Other Appliance Description \ None, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Tile, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Utility Information \ Above Ground Utilites, Refrigerator Included \ No, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Master Bath Desc \ Shower Only, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling System \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Disposal Included \ Yes, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Garage Description \ Attached, Interior Description \ Blinds, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, House Faces \ South, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ Gated, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Living Room Description \ Formal, Heating Description \ Two or More Units, Kitchen Description \ Island, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Elementary School 3-5 \ Darnell Marshall C, Elementary School K-2 \ Darnell Marshall C, Area \ 405 - North West, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, SID\LID Y\N \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Power On or Off \ Power On, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Litigation \ No, Compass Point \ West, Gated Y\N \ Yes, Year Round School \ No, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 3
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,165 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2129698964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $272-343K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Centennial Hills home values will increase 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Centennial Hills homes, this home is 65.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% higher than in Las Vegas, and 218.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
|8209 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$311K||5||3||3,165|
|8213 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$319K||4||2.5||3,107|
|8205 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$332K||5||3.5||3,297|
|8212 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$288K||4||2.5||2,674|
|8217 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$308K||4||2.5||2,821|
|8201 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$308K||4||2.5||3,107|
|8208 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$317K||5||3||3,165|
|8204 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$313K||5||3||3,165|
|8220 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$246K||3||2||1,747|
|8212 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$313K||5||3||3,184|
|8221 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$325K||5||3.5||3,297|
|8216 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$304K||5||3||3,165|
|8200 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$331K||5||3||3,165|
|8224 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$307K||5||3||3,107|
|8220 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$308K||5||3||3,184|
|8225 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$258K||4||2.5||2,289|
|8228 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$313K||5||3||3,165|
|8224 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$311K||5||3||3,165|
|8209 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$253K||3||2||1,725|
|8229 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$310K||4||2.5||3,107|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.