- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 244 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,957 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $32
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 1472313
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Area \ 405 - North West, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Assoc/Comm Features Desc \ Gated, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Y/N \ Yes, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Bath Downstairs? Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y/N \ Yes, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Built Description \ Resale, CommentaryY/N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, Compass Point \ West, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, Dining Room Description \ Dining Area, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Disposal Included \ Yes, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Elementary School 3-5 \ Darnell Marshall C, Elementary School K-2 \ Darnell Marshall C, Energy Description \ None, Equestrian Description \ None, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Access, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Fence Type \ Block, Financing Considered \ Cash, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Financing Considered \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Tile, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Garage \ 3, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Gated Y/N \ Yes, Ground Mounted? Y/N \ Yes, Heating Description \ Central, Heating Description \ Two or More Units, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, House Faces \ South, Interior Description \ Blinds, Internet? Y/N \ Yes, Kitchen Description \ Island, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Living Room Description \ Formal, Lot Description \ Under 1/4 Acre, Master Bath Desc \ Shower Only, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Other Appliance Description \ None, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Power On or Off \ Power On, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Property Type \ Single Family Res, Realtor? Y/N \ Yes, Roof Description \ Tile, Sewer \ Public, State \ Nevada, Type \ Detached, Utility Information \ Above Ground Utilites, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Water \ Public, Zoning \ Single-Family
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,165 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2129698964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $272-332K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Centennial Hills home values will increase 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Centennial Hills homes, this home is 65.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% higher than in Las Vegas, and 218.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
|8209 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$311K||5||3||3,165|
|8213 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$324K||4||2.5||3,107|
|8205 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$336K||5||3.5||3,297|
|8212 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$290K||4||3||2,674|
|8217 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$311K||4||2.5||2,821|
|8201 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$308K||4||2.5||3,107|
|8208 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$321K||5||3||3,165|
|8204 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$315K||5||3||3,165|
|8220 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$246K||3||2||1,747|
|8212 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$313K||5||3||3,184|
|8221 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$327K||5||4||3,297|
|8216 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$304K||5||3||3,165|
|8200 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$336K||5||3||3,165|
|8224 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$297K||5||3||3,107|
|8220 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$307K||5||3||3,184|
|8225 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$261K||4||2.5||2,289|
|8228 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$303K||5||3||3,165|
|8224 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$310K||5||3||3,165|
|8209 Fawn Brook Ct Las Vegas, NV||$267K||3||2||1,725|
|8229 Deer Springs Way Las Vegas, NV||$310K||4||2.5||3,107|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!