821 26th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 554183 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 1102924140184
- Zillow Home ID: 1793325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 821 26th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 127.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% greater than in Minneapolis, and 600% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Holland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holland home values.
- 823 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K311,170
- 819 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$167K311,209
- 825 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$141K311,170
- 817 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$171K211,170
- 2614 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$172K31988
- 827 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$142K411,200
- 2618 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$95K421,616
- 815 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$120K311,180
- 822 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN--311,065
- 824 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$136K21.51,065
- 826 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$126K211,263
- 2622 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$196K311,352
- 816 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$130K311,065
- 813 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$133K331,096
- 828 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$122K311,065
- 814 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$113K221,632
- 2542 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$184KStudio22,312
- 2624 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$171K41993
- 809 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$131K--11,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.