821 Corsica Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 3 baths, 2,735 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $192,600
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 604 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,735 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1069401240
- Zillow Home ID: 83000801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 821 Corsica Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duval market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 104.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Jacksonville, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Duval home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 813 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$187K533,080
- 829 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$187K432,681
- 805 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$191K532,988
- 822 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$182K432,478
- 837 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$163K533,129
- 817 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$182K432,353
- 13016 Corsica Ct Jacksonville, FL$190K432,735
- 846 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$180K432,735
- 845 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$156K432,124
- 825 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$121K422,138
- 802 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$201K43.53,243
- 13008 Corsica Ct Jacksonville, FL$218K432,478
- 810 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$187K432,712
- 13024 Corsica Ct Jacksonville, FL$187K43.53,120
- 818 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$219K533,092
- 833 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$161K42.52,529
- 854 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$191K54.53,059
- 861 Corsica Ln Jacksonville, FL$217K432,478
- 826 Lord Nelson Blvd Jacksonville, FL$171K432,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.