821 Font Ter, San Jose, CA 95126
Sold on 6/11/13: $610,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,626 sq ft
- Lot:1,815 sqft
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $610,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This Lovely Home is Wired for Cable and Data in every room, and features an open, light and bright floor plan with high ceilings.
The main living area features a spacious Kitchen with Gas Cooktop, Stainless Appliances, Gorgeous Cabinetry, a Breakfast Bar, and Quartz Countertops. The Dining Room is adjacent to the Living Room, offering the Ultimate in Flexible Living Space to Accommodate a Large Dinner Party, or Space to Entertain in those Standing Room Only events or to watch the Game!
This Unit also features 3 Large Bedrooms, including 2 Master Suites, offering Privacy for Family and Guests. The Large Master Suite features a large Walk-In Closet, and a Spacious Master Bath with Dual Sinks and a Separate Tub and Shower.
Other Features include a Home Alarm System, Water Softener, Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System in the Kitchen, and Standard 2-Car Garage.
The Community, located in the former location of the Del Monte plant on Auzerais west of Bird Avenue, also offers a small park within the complex and a Bocce Ball court. Future expansion plans include adding a larger park on the other side of Auzerais.
Finally, this home is located in a Commuter's Paradise, with easy access to Hwy 280, 680, 87, 101, and Light Rail.
Don't miss this unique Opportunity to Own a Little Piece of Bay Area History while enjoying the Modern Amenities this home has to offer!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size418
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #26476009
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID89476214
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow193
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$638,271||$594K – $683K||+$333||$392||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,820/mo||$2.5K – $3.3K/mo||-$16||$1.73||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 24.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% higher than in San Jose, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 821 Font Ter
- 357 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$501K32.51,727
- 363 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$502K22.51,335
- 331 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$632K32.51,727
- 805 Font Ter San Jose, CA$517K22.51,343
- 841 Font Ter San Jose, CA$620K33.01,626
- 845 Font Ter San Jose, CA$630K33.01,621
- 359 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$593K33.01,621
- 810 Font Ter San Jose, CA$500K22.51,343
- 870 Font Ter San Jose, CA$521K33.01,700
- 338 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$674K33.51,930
- 371 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$613K33.01,626
- 328 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$648K32.51,727
- 335 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$618K33.01,626
- 830 Font Ter San Jose, CA$698K44.01,930
- 344 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$636K33.01,621
- 866 Font Ter San Jose, CA$610K33.01,621
- 348 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$496K22.51,343
- 838 Font Ter San Jose, CA$505K22.51,335
- 883 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$685K33.51,930
- 895 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$617K33.01,621
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Gardner Elementary K-5 0.5 mi
- St. Leo the Great School PK-8 0.6 mi
- Escuela Popular Accelerated Family Lear... K-12 0.7 mi
- River Glen School K-8 0.7 mi
- Downtown College Preparatory School 8-12 1.0 mi
- Rocketship Mateo Sheedy Elementary K-5 1.1 mi
- Sacred Heart Nativity School 6-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005