821 Rosewood Ave, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,121 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Contemporary,
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Parcel #: 0071102340
- Zillow Home ID: 15668716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 821 Rosewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 813 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$186K311,121
- 827 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$170K311,121
- 833 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$189K311,121
- 3220 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$237K321,781
- 816 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$260K421,636
- 820 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$122K311,020
- 812 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$221K321,354
- 3214 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$185K311,121
- 826 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$185K311,020
- 839 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$210K311,121
- 832 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$193K311,020
- 3204 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$181K311,020
- 836 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$187K311,316
- 845 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$251K321,176
- 842 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$221K421,475
- 795 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$218K321,121
- 817 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$190K311,020
- 3213 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$213K311,121
- 813 Beechwood Ave Vallejo, CA$189K321,250
- 851 Rosewood Ave Vallejo, CA$189K311,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292