821 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 191474 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $528,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 022315900
- Zillow Home ID: 10181927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 821 S 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 819 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA$345K----2,451
- 823 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA$627K322,323
- 1033 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$778K42.53,100
- 1031 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$733K32.52,320
- 1029 Christian St # B Philadelphia, PA$370K221,344
- 1029 Christian St # A Philadelphia, PA$336K221,530
- 1029 Christian St UNIT C Philadelphia, PA$331K221,440
- 804 S Warnock St Philadelphia, PA$258K11720
- 813 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA$513K532,448
- 1029 Christian St # B Philadelphia, PA$449K221,344
- 1029 Christian St # A Philadelphia, PA$474K221,530
- 1029 Christian St # C Philadelphia, PA$483K221,440
- 1027 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$354K412,100
- 811 S 11th St Philadelphia, PA$387K------
- 1025 Christian St Philadelphia, PA------2,916
- 814 S Warnock St Philadelphia, PA$386K311,440
- 1030 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$707K32.52,412
- 1032 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$723K322,368
- Christian St Philadelphia, PA$240K----1,432
- 812 S Warnock St Philadelphia, PA$404K----1,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.