- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 5,032 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $46
- Finished basement, 1120 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Average, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ U, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 14, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 320196029003
- Zillow Home ID: 68483446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-223K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.9% next year. Among 98584 homes, this home is valued 19.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98584, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Shelton, and 143.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shelton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1309 May Ave Shelton, WA||--||Studio||--||2,477|
|1316 W Harvard Ave Shelton, WA||$177K||3||2||1,456|
|822 S 13th St Shelton, WA||$214K||3||2||2,280|
|818 S 14th St Shelton, WA||$165K||4||2||1,035|
|806 S 14th St Shelton, WA||$243K||4||2||2,352|
|808 S 13th St Shelton, WA||$230K||3||2.5||2,810|
|1316 Wingwood Pl Shelton, WA||$147K||3||2||1,108|
|1227 W Harvard Ave Shelton, WA||$228K||3||3||2,606|
|1330 May Ave Shelton, WA||$181K||3||2||1,720|
|1326 Wingwood Pl Shelton, WA||$111K||3||1||988|
|1226 May Ave Shelton, WA||$183K||3||3||1,606|
|1213 May Ave Shelton, WA||$172K||4||2.25||1,853|
|1303 Turner Ave Shelton, WA||$83K||1||1||678|
|1311 Turner Ave Shelton, WA||$161K||3||1.75||1,400|
|1338 Wingwood Pl Shelton, WA||$152K||3||1.75||1,370|
|1331 Turner Ave Shelton, WA||$231K||4||2||1,897|
|1402 W Harvard Ave Shelton, WA||$107K||3||2||1,200|
|1212 May Ave Shelton, WA||$160K||4||2||1,566|
|1205 W Harvard Ave Shelton, WA||$191K||3||3||1,611|
|807 S 14th St Shelton, WA||$190K||4||2||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!