- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
821 Seale Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,839 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,434 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Parking: 401 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 00356043
- Zillow Home ID: 19469828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 821 Seale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jordan Jr. Hgh School, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% greater than in Palo Alto, and 12.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jordan Jr. Hgh School home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jordan Jr. Hgh School home values.
- 1892 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.81M432,327
- 811 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.62M321,950
- 1880 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.12M321,602
- 1875 Newell Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.21M421,758
- 806 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.99M53.53,422
- 831 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.29M331,580
- 1885 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.41M322,249
- 812 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.53M321,831
- 1913 Newell Rd Palo Alto, CA$3.7M322,868
- 1873 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.92M321,380
- 818 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.18M43.53,141
- 1868 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$1.71M42.51,548
- 1861 Newell Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.78M321,256
- 1861 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$2.17M421,614
- 824 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.68M322,036
- 1849 Newell Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.19M321,783
- 1884 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$2.35M332,130
- 1856 Mark Twain St Palo Alto, CA$3.43M432,590
- 841 Seale Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.25M321,634
- 1868 Bret Harte St Palo Alto, CA$2.07M321,839
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.