- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 163 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $72,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: T2759418
- View Virtual Tour
- Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Floor Covering \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat, Front Exposure \ West, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1465500000
- Zillow Home ID: 45079405
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $32-56K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sulphur Springs home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Sulphur Springs homes, this home is 74.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sulphur Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104% higher than in Tampa, and 546.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sulphur Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sulphur Springs home values.
|8209 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$85K||3||2||1,708|
|8213 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$47K||2||1||979|
|8207 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$90K||3||2||1,200|
|8214 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$61K||2||1||1,012|
|N 11th St Tampa, FL||$96K||4||2||1,518|
|8210 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$96K||4||2||1,518|
|8215 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$81K||2||1||1,504|
|8205 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$72K||3||2||1,230|
|8216 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$50K||4||2||1,134|
|8206 N 11TH St Tampa, FL||$98K||2||1.5||1,770|
|8212 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$45K||3||2||840|
|8210 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2||1,200|
|8214 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$56K||3||2||1,113|
|8218 N 11th St Tampa, FL||$54K||3||2||980|
|8208 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$60K||3||1||1,146|
|8216 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$72K||3||2||1,200|
|8203 N Alaska St # AB Tampa, FL||$93K||2||2||1,715|
|8216 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$99K||3||2||1,200|
|8206 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||967|
|8218 N Alaska St Tampa, FL||$51K||3||1||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!