8213 Ruby Mountain Way, Las Vegas, NV 891285 beds, 3 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 657 sqft
- 5 Beds, ALL Appliances, Auto Door Opener, Breakfast area, Breakfast bar, CCRS, Carpet, Cieling Fans, High Ceilings, Immaculate, Lush Landscaping, Open Kitchen, Tile, Upgraded Kitchen, VAULTED CIELINGS
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 13821419019
- Zillow Home ID: 6949038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8213 Ruby Mountain Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerlin North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.8% less than in Las Vegas, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerlin North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerlin North home values.
- 8221 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$271K442,291
- 8209 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$245K431,996
- 8225 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$207K331,918
- 1713 Royal Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$244K431,996
- 1709 Royal Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$245K432,030
- 8205 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$262K532,294
- 1717 Royal Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$227K321,628
- 1705 Royal Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$260K532,291
- 8212 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$210K321,628
- 8216 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$311K431,996
- 8208 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$260K432,030
- 8229 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$252K432,041
- 1701 Royal Canyon Dr Las Vegas, NV$245K422,041
- 8204 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$222K431,996
- 8220 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$265K432,294
- 8200 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$226K321,406
- 8233 Ruby Mountain Way # 0 Las Vegas, NV$184K42.51,996
- 8233 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV$238K431,996
- 8204 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV$242K42.52,080
- 1712 Royal Canyon Dr # 0 Las Vegas, NV$140K322,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.