8214 Sunny Vale Pl, Tampa, FL 336153 beds, 3 baths, 3,069 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,069 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 137
- Parcel #: 0048430110
- Zillow Home ID: 44865813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8214 Sunny Vale Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Town 'n' Country, and 298.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 7916 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL$186K421,791
- 8216 Sunny Vale Pl Tampa, FL$232K322,142
- 8215 Sunny Vale Pl Tampa, FL$207K221,737
- 7915 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$241K432
- 8213 Sunny Vale Pl Tampa, FL$249K422,055
- 8212 Sunny Vale Pl Tampa, FL$156K321,443
- 7914 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL--------
- 7915 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL$181K321,864
- 7923 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$228K422,083
- 7913 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$187K322,601
- 8211 Sunny Vale Pl Tampa, FL$269K432,364
- 7913 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL$435K433,015
- 7912 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL$437K543,637
- 8303 Terracewood Cir Tampa, FL$304K432,992
- 7920 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$166K321,575
- 8301 Terracewood Cir Tampa, FL$300K321,902
- 7911 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$231K322,208
- 8305 Terracewood Cir Tampa, FL$293K52.52,605
- 7916 Flowerfield Dr Tampa, FL$236K321,740
- 7911 Golden Glen Pl Tampa, FL$229K43.52,752
Nearby Schools in Town 'n' Country
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.