- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 777 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $285,500
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: T2751999
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Private, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0329033042
- Zillow Home ID: 98336341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is 90.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Tampa, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|8213 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$329K||5||3||3,068|
|8217 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$334K||4||4||2,874|
|20354 Chestnut Grove Dr Tampa, FL||$231K||3||2||2,105|
|8211 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$371K||4||3.5||3,517|
|8219 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$331K||4||2.5||3,136|
|20313 Ash Grove Ln Tampa, FL||$325K||4||2.5||3,136|
|20352 Chestnut Grove Dr Tampa, FL||$313K||5||3||3,030|
|20311 Ash Grove Ln Tampa, FL||$313K||4||2.5||3,100|
|8224 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$288K||4||2.5||3,030|
|8218 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$341K||4||3.5||3,328|
|8216 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$293K||3||3||2,381|
|8216 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$192K||3||2||1,840|
|8220 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$219K||3||2||1,861|
|8214 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$315K||4||3||3,017|
|20350 Chestnut Grove Dr Tampa, FL||$210K||3||2||1,835|
|8222 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$333K||4||3.5||3,201|
|20309 Ash Grove Ln Tampa, FL||$223K||3||3||1,932|
|8212 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$427K||5||4.5||3,662|
|8209 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$316K||4||3||3,025|
|8221 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL||$244K||3||2||2,123|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!