8216 Maple Ridge Ave, Springfield, VA 221533 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,759 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $345,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 098216 0012A
- Zillow Home ID: 51968145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8216 Maple Ridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22153 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% lower than in Springfield, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 22153 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22153 home values.
- 8214 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$398K33.52,112
- 8218 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$480K433,232
- 8212 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$401K332,092
- 8210 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$406K34.51,640
- 8220 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$381K33.51,640
- 8172 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$379K341,614
- 8174 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$372K33.51,582
- 8222 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$381K33.51,582
- 8170 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$374K33.51,582
- 8176 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$412K43.52,332
- 8168 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$392K43.51,640
- 8208 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$413K331,868
- 8224 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$379K23.51,614
- 8206 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$372K23.51,582
- 8226 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$399K342,026
- 8204 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$407K342,214
- 8166 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$423K43.51,868
- 8186 Cliffview Ave Springfield, VA$389K32.51,640
- 8228 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$418K32.51,868
- 8202 Maple Ridge Ave Springfield, VA$420K33.51,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.