A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,390 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $5,183
- Last sale price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement
- Address on Public Internet? \ Yes, Affected by Disclosures? \ Yes, Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Log, Basement \ Yes, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ No Cooling, County Code \ Johnson, Disclosure Other \ As-Is, Disclosures \ BankOwned, Disclosures \ BankOwned, Eating Area \ EatInKitch, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Fireplace Description \ WoodBurn, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Fuel \ Gas, Garage Description \ Other, Heat \ Other, Inspection/Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ CeilCath, Interior \ HrdwdFloor, Kitchen Floors \ Other, Levels \ 1 Level, Lifestyles \ Detached, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Living Room Floors \ Hardwood, Lot Information \ DockOwned, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Lot Information \ WaterAcces, Lot Information \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Floors \ Other, New Construction \ Resale/Previously Occupied, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Porch \ DeckMain, Porch \ PorchOpen, Possession \ AtClosing, Possible Financing \ Cash Only, Property Type \ Residential/Condo, Residential/Condo \ Residential, Residential/Condo Search \ Residential/Condo, Utility - Prim Sewage Disp \ CommSewer, Utility - Prim Water Source \ MunWtrConn, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 480 sqft
- Parcel #: 41-11-32-011-032.001-021
- Zillow Home ID: 85434424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts Princes Lakes home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among Princes Lakes homes, this home is valued 37.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 90.2% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princes Lakes home values.
|8220 S Hall Dr Nineveh, IN||$93K||3||2||963|
|8221 S Hall Dr Nineveh, IN||$99K||2||2||864|
|202 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$125K||2||2||1,560|
|8356 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$111K||3||2||1,425|
|8800 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$77K||3||1||400|
|8802 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$100K||3||2||1|
|236 Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$75K||1||1||480|
|8241 S Hall Dr Nineveh, IN||$124K||2||2||1,836|
|8365 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$113K||2||2||1,536|
|8804 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$77K||1||1||480|
|8368 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$85K||2||1||832|
|236 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$127K||1||1||1,764|
|8291 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$90K||3||--||1,004|
|180 W Jo Jo Ln Nineveh, IN||$120K||2||1||1,942|
|8381 S Kinman Dr Nineveh, IN||$169K||3||4||2,172|
|246 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$95K||2||1||768|
|179 W Jo Jo Ln Nineveh, IN||$79K||2||1||820|
|133 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$124K||3||2||--|
|256 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$164K||3||2||2,710|
|209 W Lakeview Dr Nineveh, IN||$120K||2||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Princes Lakes
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!