8219 Glenalta St, Houston, TX 770613 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,696 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 0870980000005
- Zillow Home ID: 28031006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8219 Glenalta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Houston Metro, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille home values.
- 8306 Glenscott St Houston, TX$121K321,888
- 8214 Glenscott St Houston, TX$156K322,027
- 8310 Glenscott St Houston, TX$143K421,957
- 8303 Glenscott St Houston, TX$105K31.52,021
- 8210 Glenscott St Houston, TX$101K421,905
- 8307 Glenalta St Houston, TX$142K322,145
- 8215 Glenalta St Houston, TX$144K322,495
- 8211 Glenscott St Houston, TX$101K31.51,964
- 8307 Glenscott St Houston, TX$152K32.52,035
- 8314 Glenscott St Houston, TX$201K42.53,620
- 8311 Glenalta St Houston, TX$134K321,996
- 8211 Glenalta St Houston, TX$140K322,065
- 8207 Glenscott St Houston, TX$99K321,943
- 8311 Glenscott St Houston, TX$149K432,950
- 8206 Glenscott St Houston, TX$138K31.51,815
- 8315 Glenalta St Houston, TX$111K321,710
- 8306 Wynbrook St Houston, TX$93K31.51,208
- 8207 Glenalta St Houston, TX$143K422,019
- 8310 Wynbrook St Houston, TX$115K31.51,612
- 8318 Glenscott St Houston, TX$148K422,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.