822 66th Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191264 beds, 2 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $140,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 492087400
- Zillow Home ID: 10466496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 66th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Oak Lane, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% less than in Philadelphia, and 9.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Oak Lane home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Oak Lane home values.
- 820 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$165K411,768
- 818R 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K----188
- 6527 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$148K411,816
- 818 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$148K411,768
- 816R 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$92K----215
- 816 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$169K411,768
- 6525 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$166K41.51,816
- 6523 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$164K411,816
- 821 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA------480
- 6521 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$139K411,816
- 6534 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$182K411,816
- 6532 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$194K31.51,816
- 817 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$272K533,099
- 6519 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$161K421,816
- 815 66th Ave Philadelphia, PA$258K522,500
- 6530 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$197K411,816
- 6516 N 8th St Philadelphia, PA$275K633,160
- 6514 N 8th St Philadelphia, PA$216K----2,960
- 6528 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$204K411,816
- 6517 N 9th St Philadelphia, PA$159K411,816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.