- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
822 Main St, Pawtucket, RI 028604 beds, 1 bath, 1,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,135 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $1
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,361 sqft
- Parcel #: 560631
- Zillow Home ID: 66079911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% lower than in Pawtucket, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02860 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 251 Randall St Pawtucket, RI$124K532,546
- 257 Randall St Pawtucket, RI$96K211,188
- 824 Main St Pawtucket, RI$111K421,924
- 819 Main St Pawtucket, RI$128K532,282
- 811 Main St Pawtucket, RI$103K31.51,190
- 258 Randall St Pawtucket, RI$215K------
- 258 Randall St # 2 Pawtucket, RI$94K11600
- 260 Randall St Pawtucket, RI$128K31952
- 828 Main St Pawtucket, RI$92K22990
- 823 Main St # 1 Pawtucket, RI--31.51,000
- 823 Main St # 2 Pawtucket, RI$146K311,000
- 823 Main St Pawtucket, RI$172K933,943
- 21 Whitman St Pawtucket, RI$160K622,300
- 16 Whitman St Pawtucket, RI$132K31.51,296
- 815 Main St Pawtucket, RI$194K------
- 260 Randall St # 0 Pawtucket, RI$171K31--
- 8 Whitman Way Lincoln, RI$727K44.53,819
- 802 Main St Pawtucket, RI$161K73.53,193
- 12 Whitman St Pawtucket, RI$113K422,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!