- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
822 Morris St, Hammond, IN 463203 beds, 1 bath, 1,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $18,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Parcel #: 45-07-06-154-006.000-023
- Zillow Home ID: 73361690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hammond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.7% lower than in Chicago Metro, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hammond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hammond home values.
- 826 Morris St Hammond, IN$65K11672
- 820 Morris St Hammond, IN$67K21672
- 818 Morris St Hammond, IN$48K31976
- 825 E Morris St Hammond, IN$87K------
- 830 Morris St Hammond, IN$91K311,076
- 821 Merrill St Hammond, IN$60K31860
- 825 Merrill St Hammond, IN$71K21889
- 819 Merrill St Hammond, IN$53K21950
- 827 & 827 1/2 Merrill St Hammond, IN$98K------
- 827 Merrill St Hammond, IN$65K21624
- 817 Merrill St Hammond, IN$60K21956
- 832 Morris St Hammond, IN$50K21985
- 819 Morris St Hammond, IN$52K11464
- 825 Morris St Hammond, IN$40K21965
- 829 Merrill St Hammond, IN$60K311,170
- 817 Morris St Hammond, IN$91K421,616
- 827 Morris St Hammond, IN$38K311,113
- 836 Morris St Hammond, IN$66K312,304
- 833 Merrill St Hammond, IN$83K311,150
- 829 Morris St Hammond, IN$45K21875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.