- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
822 N Maple St, Lancaster, OH 431303 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,216 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0533050000
- Zillow Home ID: 33816445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 N Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% greater than in Lancaster, and 18.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lancaster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43130 home values.
- 816 N Maple St Lancaster, OH$93K211,065
- 812 N Maple St Lancaster, OH$131K321,456
- 514 E Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$91K31.251,500
- 513 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$108K311,366
- 519 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$108K32.51,340
- 505 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$140K221,605
- 434 E Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$118K21.51,162
- 523 Frederick St N Lancaster, OH$95K311,422
- 529 Frederick St N Lancaster, OH$94K211,411
- 514 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$85K411,176
- 500 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$125K321,240
- 524 Frederick St Lancaster, OH$80K211,176
- 424 E Fair Ave Lancaster, OH$259K533,359
- 456 Lake St Lancaster, OH$149K422,041
- 441 Lake St Lancaster, OH$98K31.51,063
- 535 Frederick St N Lancaster, OH$64K421,243
- 528 Frederick St N Lancaster, OH$121K31.51,260
Nearby Schools in Lancaster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292