822 Rossmore Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152263 beds, 1 bath, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0097D00274000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11653016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 Rossmore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookline home values.
- 826 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$82K311,240
- 816 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$108K321,505
- 828 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$65K311,296
- 814 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$76K311,160
- 812 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$105K31.51,218
- 832 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$118K31.51,283
- 823 Bellaire Ave Pittsburgh, PA$99K41.52,545
- 808 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$117K411,492
- 900 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$86K311,611
- 833 Bellaire Ave Pittsburgh, PA$117K31.51,440
- 821 Bellaire Ave Pittsburgh, PA$65K321,999
- 819 Bellaire Ave Pittsburgh, PA$122K333,238
- 901 Bellaire Ave Pittsburgh, PA$128K422,451
- 819 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$116K321,496
- 815 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$114K311,268
- 821 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$101K411,410
- 806 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$95K311,894
- 902 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$108K311,288
- 813 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$117K411,800
- 825 Rossmore Ave Pittsburgh, PA$121K311,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.