822 Toyon Way, Redwood City, CA 940624 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,218 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1,720,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 057313450
- Zillow Home ID: 82809172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 822 Toyon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 4.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 818 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.99M433,475
- 828 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.94M42.52,740
- 1 Botany Ct Emerald Hills, CA$2.2M534,170
- 814 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.98M43.52,940
- 808 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.87M433,084
- 5 Botany Ct Emerald Hills, CA$2.18M534,050
- 807 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.61M332,717
- 811 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.45M------
- 819 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.82M32.52,310
- 805 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.65M53.53,170
- 2 Botany Ct Emerald Hills, CA$2.47M53.53,950
- 9 Botany Ct Emerald Hills, CA$2.04M533,960
- 820 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.44M332,220
- 802 Toyon Way Redwood City, CA$1.41M32.52,230
- 838 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.38M321,960
- 852 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.85M433,259
- 816 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.35M421,840
- 10 Botany Ct Emerald Hills, CA$2.17M433,350
- 848 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.62M432,710
- 856 Vista Dr Emerald Hills, CA$1.27M321,590
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.