8224 S Evanston Ave, Tulsa, OK 741374 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $208,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Mature trees easy to care for yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 71321831706420
- Zillow Home ID: 22223530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8224 S Evanston Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.3% lower than in Tulsa, and 20.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
- 8214 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$237K433,248
- 8228 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$228K--2.52,868
- 2830 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$276K--32,997
- 2826 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$225K--2.52,954
- 2834 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$176K--2.51,826
- 8231 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$188K--2.52,408
- 8232 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$239K--2.53,042
- 8227 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$213K322,194
- 2822 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$199K--22,245
- 8235 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$137K322,064
- 8235 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$203K322,064
- 2907 E 82nd Pl Tulsa, OK$220K--2.52,653
- 8236 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$190K--22,077
- 8213 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$220K432,709
- 8209 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$185K--22,056
- 8217 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$182K--21,864
- 2818 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$202K--2.52,145
- 2833 E 82nd St Tulsa, OK$213K--2.52,660
- 8223 S Evanston Ave Tulsa, OK$181K322,269
- 2911 E 82nd Pl Tulsa, OK$224K43.52,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.