823 Arbordale Ave, High Point, NC 272622 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 160 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 718697
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 288 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Bungalow in Emerywood, Vintage Style with Updates, Terrific Location
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 238
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0192157
- Zillow Home ID: 6034637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 823 Arbordale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in High Point, and 4.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27262 home values rise more quickly than other regions in High Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27262 home values.
- 821 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$170K221,777
- 819 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$142K321,428
- 728 Florham Dr High Point, NC$98K64----
- 730 Florham Dr High Point, NC$390K533,533
- 726 Florham Dr High Point, NC$390K43.53,320
- 817 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$148K321,887
- 724 Florham Dr High Point, NC$406K645.53,377
- 800 Florham Dr High Point, NC$100K64----
- 815 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$146K31.52,252
- 820 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$218K332,045
- 816 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$190K42.52,696
- 804 Florham Dr High Point, NC$205K32.52,009
- 813 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$163K432,054
- 814 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$208K432,841
- 716 Florham Dr High Point, NC$372K543,424
- 806 Florham Dr High Point, NC$122K64----
- 908 Chestnut Dr High Point, NC$190K321,690
- 910 Chestnut Dr High Point, NC$262K332,328
- 811 Arbordale Ave High Point, NC$140K31.51,515
- 912 Chestnut Dr High Point, NC$197K321,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.