823 Augusta Cir, Napa, CA 945583 beds, 2 baths, 1,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $761,000
- Price/sqft: $585
- Exterior \ Other, Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, View(s) \ Golf Course, View(s) \ Mountains
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 060420016000
- Zillow Home ID: 19423615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 823 Augusta Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94558 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Napa, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
- 822 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$652K321,301
- 824 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$445K321,320
- 825 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$428K221,015
- 826 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$426K221,015
- 826 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$411K221,015
- 825 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$377K221,015
- 827 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$383K221,015
- 821 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$565K321,301
- 821 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$509K321,301
- 820 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$472K221,015
- 819 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$472K221,015
- 818 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$470K221,015
- 828 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$467K321,301
- 830 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$417K221,015
- 829 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$420K221,015
- 817 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$502K321,296
- 831 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$425K221,015
- 831 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$418K221,015
- 816 Augusta Cir Napa, CA$500K321,296
- 2700 Hillcrest Dr Napa, CA$2.24M3--3,633
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.