823 Norwich Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152264 beds, 1 bath, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $69,500
- Price/sqft: $35
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0097G00179000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11653329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 823 Norwich Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookline, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% less than in Pittsburgh, and 33.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookline home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookline home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,772 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1917
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 821 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K421,541
- 825 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$90K211,236
- 819 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$107K211,236
- 827 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$56K2--746
- 833 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$82K211,082
- 815 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$98K311,314
- 837 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$111K31.51,584
- 811 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$58K211,050
- 820 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K211,640
- 818 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$115K211,860
- 824 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K311,640
- 814 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$115K321,722
- 826 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$122K31.51,286
- 809 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$58K311,144
- 839 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$86K311,212
- 812 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$89K311,725
- 828 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$78K211,592
- 808 Fordham Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K311,513
- 830 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$112K211,952
- 826 Norwich Ave Pittsburgh, PA$101K211,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.