823 Philadelphia Ave, Shillington, PA 196074 beds, 2 baths, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 295 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $98,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 6301083
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 39530510467426
- Zillow Home ID: 8872394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 823 Philadelphia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% higher than in Cumru Township, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumru Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
- 817 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$106K211,000
- 827 Philadelphia Ave Shillington, PA$165K311,861
- 811 Philadelphia Ave Shillington, PA$91K11624
- 818 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA--322,132
- 831 Philadelphia Ave Shillington, PA$155K522,481
- 820 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$158K311,134
- 816 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$109K31.51
- High Blvd Shillington, PA--------
- 814 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$92K31.51,092
- 809 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$193K522,252
- 833 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA--31.51,190
- 810 Philadelphia Ave Reading, PA$122K31.51,092
- 926 High Blvd Shillington, PA$78K21872
- 819 Fritz Ave Reading, PA$161K421,502
- 808 Philadelphia Ave Shillington, PA$84K321,092
- 835 Philadelphia Ave Shillington, PA$78K311,240
- 813 Fritz Ave Shillington, PA$90K31992
- 942 High Blvd Reading, PA$109K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292