8230 Gould Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900461 bed, 1 bath, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $876
- MLS #: 14-774487
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Detached, View Type: Canyon
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 5556003049
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20797603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8230 Gould Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 8201 Baird Rd Los Angeles, CA$915K11808
- 8220 Gould Ave Los Angeles, CA$907K321,834
- 8229 Gould Ave Los Angeles, CA--Studio--6,327
- 8150 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$837K211,062
- 8207 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M332,462
- 8200 Gould Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.59M312,278
- 8210 Gould Ave Los Angeles, CA$741K21560
- 8191 Baird Rd Los Angeles, CA$871K32--
- 8211 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.04M321,884
- 8201 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$953K22834
- 8250 Gould Ave Los Angeles, CA$927K221,440
- 8217 Gould Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.12M334,343
- 8191 Baird Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.28M331,588
- 8130 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 8149 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$892K231,380
- 8141 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$784K11657
- 8131 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$845K221,036
- 8200 Mannix Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.13M443,517
- 8157 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$702K11560
- 8162 Kirkwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.46M221,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.