8231 N 21st Dr UNIT 104, Phoenix, AZ 850212 beds, 2 baths, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,528 sqft
- Built in 1983
- Parking: 1 space
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 400,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan,Architecture \ Spanish,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s),Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Townhouse,Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District,Elementary School \ Richard E. Miller,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Private Street(s),Features \ Water Softener Owned,Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Cortez,High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Royal Palm,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115333390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8231 N 21st Drive UNIT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% less than in Phoenix, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292