This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2160 square feet, 2 car garage with ample driveway and street parking
- upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances
- laundry room with washer/dryer
- upgraded flooring
- master bedroom with walk in closet
- custom banister stairway
- open concept kitchen/family room
- gas fireplace in family room
- sun shades on west facing windows cut down on air conditioning costs
- energy efficient home, very low energy costs
- rear patio with awning and lights
- fully landscaped yard with grass!
- close to Summerlin Parkway and Buffalo (easy access to major freeways)
- within 1 mile of 3 major grocery stores plus lots of shops and restaurants
- in a very safe and established community near the end of a cul-de-sac with very little traffic
- excellent school district, Richard Bryant/ Becker for K-8
- multiple private schools close by as well
- cats ok, will consider a small dog with a pet deposit
This is a great well cared for home in the heart of Summerlin in a safe neighborhood. Please email or call to discuss and setup an appointment. For rent by Owner.
* 1 year lease Agreement, not looking for rent to own
* No Smoking inside or outside on property
Application and references requested. Credit report, proof of employment and current utility bills.
Please call today!
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $348,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 380 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13821417074
- Pets: Cats
- Zillow Home ID: 6949014
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-287K.
Market guideZillow predicts Summerlin North home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Summerlin North homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerlin North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 60% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerlin North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerlin North home values.
|8228 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$209K||3||3||1,615|
|8236 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$234K||3||3||1,870|
|8224 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$266K||4||2.5||2,317|
|8240 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$254K||4||2.5||2,162|
|8245 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$201K||3||2||1,406|
|8249 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$249K||3||2.5||1,918|
|8241 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$276K||5||3||2,291|
|8244 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$206K||3||2.5||1,615|
|8220 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$258K||4||2.5||2,162|
|8233 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$254K||4||2.5||2,162|
|8237 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$256K||4||3||2,041|
|8237 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$207K||2||2||1,506|
|8229 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$230K||3||3||1,870|
|8241 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$233K||3||3||1,870|
|8225 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$250K||4||2.5||2,162|
|8253 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$287K||5||3||2,294|
|8216 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$205K||3||2||1,506|
|8248 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$234K||3||3||1,870|
|8233 Ruby Mountain Way Las Vegas, NV||$245K||4||3||1,996|
|8221 Cactus Canyon Ct Las Vegas, NV||$205K||3||2||1,506|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!